Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mauler

Go-2-It

Guest Mauler

Has anyone beat Go-2-It, the super-secret level 32 on the Final Doom Plutonia wad, on the Ultra-Violence level?
I think it might be impossible.
I am trying. I have gotten partway through it, you have to get the monsters to kill each other.
I have beaten Ultimate Doom and Doom II on UV, so I consider myself to be pretty good, but this level is insanely hard. (The last episode of Ultimate Doom was harder than hell)

By the way, is there anyway to actually beat Doom on Nightmare?
UV is much harder than Hurt Me plenty, but Nightmare is about 100 times harder that UV. Does anyone actually play at that level and win? How? Someone told me they beat Doom II on Nightmare using only the Pistol and Fist, yeah right, theres not even enough ammo for the pistol, not that you would live long enough to use it!

I don't even want to think of how hard Go-2-It would be on Nightmare level.
Man I just don't get it!

I play all Doom, Doom2 and Final Doom on Nightmare skill level but of all level 30 of Doom2 and Doom are so hard !
I pass Doom2 and kill Icon Of Sin (John Romero heads) before dying.
But on Doom, if you don't have a BFG9000 to kill the SpiderMastermind on the 3rd episode, well you will ripped !

And play it with ZDoom, it's better with the mouse option and the jumping capability!

Lurmy said:

I can't stand nightmare.

According to the guys at id, Nightmare was supposedly a joke. It was never meant to be actually playable. It's amazing that the playing skill in this game has advanced to the point where 32 level runs on Nightmare are almost routine :)

Guest Deathman

That is one tough level. I can't even beat it on hurt me plenty. www.teamtnt.com has demos of plutonia played on ultra-violence including the dreaded map 32. You should definitely check it out, you'll be surprised by how they did it.