Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

My megawad will be released TODAY if...

...someone groups the maps for me replacing map21 with dw14p.wad. Dw14p.wad is too big for deepsea to save and I want it included in the mega. So if someone could do this for me, as soon as it's done, the mega will be released.

I'll send the megawad (it's completed) and dw14p.wad in a zip. Save dw14p.wad as map21 and then group it with the megawad replacing the current map21 that's in the mega (it's prolly my least favourite)

Most of the wads have been done for awhile. It was just a matter of putting em all together into a mega.

dont you think some playtesting would be in place before you release it?

Well, I've run into a serious problem of not enough slots (32) I have at least 40 wads I want in the mega, so I'm just gonna release this as is, and make another mega with the rest. So dw14p is not gonna be in this mega. That offer will still stand for the next mega, Biffy. Or I can use wintex.

Thanks for offering to help me out.

dont you think some playtesting would be in place before you release it?

Most of the maps have been play tested a lot on DC. Sometime in January I think it was, I started making DM maps and sharing them with a few people on DC. They liked my maps so I kept making more. We played them alot and most of the wads in the mega are the ones we played on DC. So most of the wads have been playtested and approved. :)

Nonetheless, I'm gonna release the mega as a public, wide release, beta. People can dl it, put it on servers (bbg's already offered me server time until September) and as bug reports arise, or complaints about gameplay, I can then fix them and release a finished product.

sounds good, I'll try to get someone to put up a european server.

wintex says VBRUN300.DLL not found. Any other .dlls I'll need to get it running? Can someone send me the .dlls or tell me where to get em? thanks.

you can fit 40 levels in a megawad with EDGE.
Like This,
MAP33, MAP34, MAP35, MAP36, MAP37, MAP38, MAP39, MAP40.
Cory Whittle did it with Don's Challenge.
(33-37)

RailGunner said:

you can fit 40 levels in a megawad with EDGE.
Like This,
MAP33, MAP34, MAP35, MAP36, MAP37, MAP38, MAP39, MAP40.
Cory Whittle did it with Don's Challenge.
(33-37)

HAHASHAhHhahaHahHAHAHAAHAhahAHAHAaha

My favorite little sex slave said:

whoops! did not notice the zdoom part.
who cares, upload the other 8 levels in a different wad.

You also ignored the fact that EDGE DOESN'T FUCKING HAVE MULTIPLAYER SUPPORT