Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ChriS

DDF in WAD

Guest ChriS

How do I insert the DDF lumps into my WAD? Is it better than external (e.g. directorywise)?

Guest Fanatic

You can use any number of editors to insert the DDF's into your WAD, but DDF In WAD makes it really easy. Read it's instructions on usage.

Which is better, in the WAD or loose DDF's? Your call. Depends on what you want to do.

In the WAD is better if you've made a game/level/pc/tc that is meant to be just played. It's a single WAD that people load, nice and clean.

If you want a project that is meant to be checked out and modified, use loose DDFs.

Anything I release as an official game has everything in a single WAD. It's easier to play and remove after you're bored with it.

Guest ChriS
Fanatic said:

You can use any number of editors to insert the DDF's into your WAD, but DDF In WAD makes it really easy. Read it's instructions on usage.

Which is better, in the WAD or loose DDF's? Your call. Depends on what you want to do.

In the WAD is better if you've made a game/level/pc/tc that is meant to be just played. It's a single WAD that people load, nice and clean.

If you want a project that is meant to be checked out and modified, use loose DDFs.

Anything I release as an official game has everything in a single WAD. It's easier to play and remove after you're bored with it.

I also forgot how to remap colors with EDGE on monsters