Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

It is released (DM Megawad)

I just uploaded the 32 map megawad I've been working on to schmolze.com/~jacobi/GreenWar.zip

Feedback would be greatly appreciated, particularly which maps you find the least fun to play.

Unfortunately the maps are not very pretty. Kammesennin has agreed to help me out with texturing on future maps I make since I am a bit retarded when it comes to texturing.

Doom II Guy said:

Hooray! Railgunner, those guns look great! Can I run Immoral COnduct using ZDooM?

Er, don't bother with Immoral Conduct Boom or whatever it is, it's just like a bug ridden ripoff of the original IC. Get the real thing at the Immoral Conduct homepage.

GWbeta1.wad has a bug! I thought I had fixed this, but because I didn't really know what I was doing, the latest version of map15 did not get inlcuded in GWbeta1.wad. GWbeta1a.zip is available for download with the bug fix. :-/

It's also smaller because I had extra wads in the mega that were not being used: again, I dind't really know what I was doing.

So new version is now available with bug fix: schmolze.com/~jacobi/GreenWar.zip

I'm TERRIBLY SORRY about this. The bug wasn't big - it just meant that you could not view map15 in SP mode. So the wad is still good for DMing.

Again, my appologies.

RailGunner, so what's the difference between your version and the previous one? Was the other one EDGE only or something (I didn't check)?

RailGunner said:

i did immoral conduct boom because i suggested it to cory whittle and he liked the idea. I did it and it's great. it does work with zdoom.

Funny, it crashed my Zdoom after 3 minutes of play, or rather 3 minutes of wondering why weapons reloaded themselves after a weapon switch and why I couldn't fire the grenade launcher without taking damage.

Anyway this thread is about Hellbent's maps and they rule. Download them. Now. And delete Dwango 5 or die.

Doom II Guy said,
"what is the difference between the EDGE version and yours?

well, it doesn't go by clips. you can play deathmatch on it. Don't forget to play the deh files seperatly!

Oh, liam, pull back while throwing grenades =>

Hellbent said:

I just uploaded the 32 map megawad I've been working on to schmolze.com/~jacobi/gwbeta1a.zip

Feedback would be greatly appreciated, particularly which maps you find the least fun to play.

Unfortunately the maps are not very pretty. Kammesennin has agreed to help me out with texturing on future maps I make since I am a bit retarded when it comes to texturing.

Allright, get on AIM, send me the wad, tell me how to set up a server using that wad and how to set it up so that it can only be played with 4 people. I will only host the server on weekends, however.

I need help setting up the ZDaemon server. I need to know how to make it 4 players and how to use the wad.

speaking of grenades, the .deh file with hand grenades is number 2. The grenade launcher is number 1

To do the grenade trick, do this.
1. Load up Cajun for Legacy.
2. boot up a deathmatch with a bot.
3. freeze the game with the p button.
4. surround the frozen bot with the explosives.
5. Unfreeze and watch some fireworks.
(note: for best results, aim down unless your using a grenade patch!)

Does Hellbent's wad contain modified doom levels?

Doom II Guy said:

Well that kinda sucks.

What would suck worse would be me having to pay mad ammounts of cash for using up to much bandwith.

bigbadgangsta said:

What would suck worse would be me having to pay mad ammounts of cash for using up to much bandwith.

Oh, I retract my previous statement :)