Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jayextee

Can I have some advice?

I know, maybe you're all getting sick of seeing me, but I really wouldn't mind a little constructive criticism on my levels.

Sure, there's only two (I'm really, in the great scheme of things just starting out) but I think they're excellent.

Somebody bring me back down to earth ;)

The address is www.geocities.com/jayextee/index.htm

And if you think they're lame, please tell me WHY.

Thank you.

Well Im just starting out too, but they look great to me. I started out in Augest, I've made 4 levels now. The first three are in one wad, and there detail is somwhere around.... 0. My 4th is still in progress with allot of detail, just the map itself without the added wintex stuff is 1.76 megs so far. I just need to add lighting and enemies now. I have a 5th but i wasn't trying to make a good level, just something to introduce my Teletubby Doom.

But anyways I can't think of anything to bring you back down to earth, so keep up the good work.

I hope you're making this Teletubby Doom for yourself, 'caus no-one in their right mind will play that... =p

Guest spacedog

I'd play it if you got the noo-noo as a weapon, tubby custard as medkits, tubby toast as a soul sphere, tinky winkys hat as the invunerability sphere,

Guest spacedog

I played map one and it's great, but i would suggest leaving out the rocket launcher. there's no need to have it there at all, particularly if this is the first part of a series

spacedog said:

I'd play it if you got the noo-noo as a weapon, tubby custard as medkits, tubby toast as a soul sphere, tinky winkys hat as the invunerability sphere,

I made it cause my aunt has twins that love teletubbies, and she said she wished she could kill them. So now she can....