Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mewcat23

Deathspawn in edge

Guest mewcat23

I set a death monster like the pain elemental monster to free another monster when he die, but there is a way to set it to free more than 3 monsters ?

And there is a way to make the archvile attacking player without get it jumping when the attack explode ?

Do it over and over again.

like this:

PAIN:l:1:bright:spare_attack,
PAIN:l:1:bright:spare_attack,
PAIN:l:6:bright:spare_attack,

should make about 9 skulls.

And if you want to throw out single skulls at a time:

PAIN:l:1:bright:spare_attack(skull_spawn),

but remember that each frame IS taking up time (I would suggest to have these frames as zero tics and the last one take up time but the skulls could pile up on eah other and turn into a mess).

Im not answering this from my home computer, but from a public one so the frame data is not accurate (I don't know exactly what the skull-spawning attack is or if frame "L" is ideal for using this).
------

Keeping archvile frtom jumping eh?, dunno if you can do that. I once put a tracker attack on the imps and in map12 they had me virtually levitating, they had no explosive damage equivalent.
I don't like it either.

That brings up another point, I had better be able to make small explosions effect a large area in edge v1.25 or there's hell to pay (and I want my currency in $10 bills). The reason is that fragmentation explosions effect differently than percussion, and firey effects are cast a very long distance (thermal radiation).