Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest malcolm

Finish my levels for me...

Guest malcolm

cause I'm too lazy to do it.

ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/idgames/newstuff/msscraps.zip

malcolm :

why sending to CDRom a map that is not finish and that all doomer must make his part to complete it?

If you can't finish it don't send it!
It's ridiculous

Perhaps you should try reading the text file for the "map" before you start telling him what to do...

Guest malcolm
X-DOOM said:

malcolm :

why sending to CDRom a map that is not finish and that all doomer must make his part to complete it?

If you can't finish it don't send it!
It's ridiculous

If you had bothered to read the text before replying you would have discovered that this .zip contains over 30 levels, 9 of which are playable from start to finish, that I haven't released either because they are unfinished or I am unsatisfied with them. I suppose I should have been a little more specific in my original post. And by the way, I think I've sent more than enough complete levels to cdrom.com over the years to justify this.

Gooday Malcolm,

First of all, let me just say that I'm a HUGE fan of your work. I love everything you've ever released. In my book, you've definately earned your position in the Top10 Wad Makers of Alltime.

But, in this case I'd have to agree with X-Doom.

Sure, cdrom.com is the World's Greatest Doom Archive, but I'm not sure it's the right spot to send your 'scraps'. I can't help but think that you could have given them to 'select' members in the Doom Community (on Usenet, DW Forums, NewDoom Forums, etc.). Who wouldn't be honoured if they were asked to finish a map by the Legend himself?