Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Golen

Help!

Guest Golen

Ok here it is I have Doom I think you know how I got it. Anyway I need your help anyone who may know the ansewer I ask of you only to tell me. Alright here it is I have a wad I want to use its doomz you may have heard of it at some time. Anyway Dehacked Will not apply it I can view the files in DeePsea but that program is well alittle to wierd. So what I want to do is change the normal doom graphics to the doomz graphics. I just want to totally replace the old doom graphics I have come to be bored of them. Well it will be permanent but I dont care as long as I have my graphics. Thanks For your time.

Guest PUNISHER

one word............."WinTex"

What's the link to doomz?
I can't find it on cdrom.com

Let me know where I can find the wad/patch/whatever, and I'll see if I can help.

Guest Golen
PUNISHER said:

one word............."WinTex"

Well I seem to have solved it on my own with a miracle but there is just one more thing I need to do. Find a way to make people able to fly in a sence thats what I'll do here is my idea: Ok you have your guy and you press a button such as f and he hovers off the ground you then use 8 on the num to go up 2 to go down well you see what I'm saying. I just hope its not out of dooms reach I mean is seems simple enough is just a controled elevation like staris but controled. See ya.