Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have a problem with one of .deh patches. I'm running this mod under ZDoom 1.22, and it works fine. Nice job.
Anyway, this afore-mentioned .deh patch has an assault rifle replacement for the chaingun. Whenever I bring out the gun, the Doomguy brings it up, then the gun sprite starts to flash and disappears altogether. Huh?

do what you want doom ii guy, but everything should be fixed. Im going to work on mortura (remember those screenshots?) tommarow. It is based on the icd weapons.

I've come to the conclusion that:
ICD-Z1.DEH - Awesome. Only complaints are weapons #5 (which a grenade blows up directly in front of you...kinda stupid). And The shooting animation for gun #7. Overall very nice.
The other .DEH file is worse, however. Any chance you could fix gun #7 in the first one?

the heavy sniper rifle does have a lack or reload sprites. Well, i cant. I tried to sacrifice some extra frames from other weapons but there arent any more availible.

Make the health potion, armour helmet, green armour and blue armour only have one frame each. This'll give you eight extra frames to play around with, and most players will hardly notice the difference :)