Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Commando

Too much time

Guest Commando

Damn, I have spent too much time playing counter-strike for half-life, that would be cool if someone could make a counter-strike doom2.
SeeYa

I would hate it if someone made a counterstrike mod for doom. CS has got lousy, boring and slow gameplay.

Judging by the fact that it's the most popular multiplayer FPS ever made, one FUCK of a lot of people disagree with you there my friend :)

Hmmm... you really like hating things that everyone else loves don't you? =p

Guest ZarcyB

See Covert Ops - http://www.doomworld.com/covert/
It's kinda Counter-Strike ish.

Oops I had the wrong mod here. I was thinking of Immoral Conduct but Covert Ops looks equally cool. I have d/l it as well but haven't had a chance to get into much yet. So much cool stuff, so little time. Great work on both.

NiGHTMARE said:

Judging by the fact that it's the most popular multiplayer FPS ever made, one FUCK of a lot of people disagree with you there my friend :)

Hmmm... you really like hating things that everyone else loves don't you? =p

Hmmm...

What are you referring to?

Darkening E 2
and
Crusified dreams?

Well, let me tell you a thing or two!

CounterStrike: Well. It is very popular, but i find it boring, whats wrong with that? I don't have to feel the same way as a lot of people do. But i am not alone in my statement!

Darkening E2: Actually, i exacurated when i said 0.5 out of 10. I mean 4/10 (gameplay) Architecture: 10/10 Textures: 10/10 design: 10/10. I love this wad, but not for its gameplay.

Crusified dreams: The screens afterglow released, didnt look that good IMO. Still, the other, older ones look kick-ass.

Why may i not have my own oppinion NiGHTMARE? I do not, like someone do, lick the guys boots, i happen to have my own oppinion. When something is good, i say its good, when bad, bad. When i say Counterstrike has bad gameplay, its not because most people love it, its because i think it has bad gameplay. When i say Darkening E2 has bad gameplay, its not beacuse its a fameous wad, its because i think it has got bad gameplay. When i say the latest 8 pics from Crusified dreams look boring and square, its not because its a famous wad, its because i think it looks boring and square.

I am entitled to an oppinion.