Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stonebird2000

DeHackEd Problem

Guest Stonebird2000

Yo, ya gonna have 2 bare wit' me on dis 1!

Back in da day (3 years ago) when I 1st got DeHackEd, I had a hard time riggin' the INI file to go to my DOOM 2 directory, since it kept looking for my DOOM 1 directory. Anyway, my friend helped me and I got it 2 work. Now, I'm facing the same problem and I tried to remember exactly what I did to fix it. I failed. I know INI's are realitively easy to rig, cuz I do that a lot, but dis time I'm havin' some trouble. I don't exactly know what mistakes I made so I just want someone to give me a little STEP-BY-STEP guide (even though there's only a couple of steps) on exactly what to do to rig the INI file to work straight with DOOM 2. Hope someone can help. Thanx

PS: If you can't help, don't say anything. Don't tell me I'M BEYOND HELP or anything to waste my time. And don't purposely do it cuz I said not 2. Thanx.

Guest MasonCyrez

Hello, I have e-mailed you the .ini file setup for doom 2. I have added step by step comments to help you setup fthe file for your system.

Guest Dream Destroyer
Stonebird2000 said:

PS: If you can't help, don't say anything. Don't tell me I'M BEYOND HELP or anything to waste my time. And don't purposely do it cuz I said not 2. Thanx.

250th POST!