Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SaGa

wadauthor idea

um like is it possible to make seperate bottons for different modes like lindef /sidedef mode sectror mode thing mode and vertix mode like windue has and also change the none pics item grfx to a better looking thing

one more thing
the abbility to group several wads togeather(zdoom wads too since wintex cant do those correctly)

Guest fragg

Saga.......
I'm learning to use WadAuthor. Great editor. Here's couple of things I found out. To work with these "ONLY", do this........
Vertexes .... press V key.
Things........press T.
Sectors.......press S
Lines.........press L
Press N to return to normal.

Hope this helps.
ReX is a good guy to ask, if u get stuck in Wauthor. Give him a holler.

BTW, the creator of Wadauthor is gonna add "built-in support" for BOOM engine. And hopefully, he'll also do it for PRBOOM (so we can run our Wads in nice sharp "high resolution", no more crappy old Doom resolutions).
fragg

Guest D|RE

I posted this earlier but i dont think Mr. Williston saw it. So i am posting a paste of it here. Please Clerify this for me Mr. Williston....

----Start Paste-----
if i purchase Wadauthor, does that mean i will have to re register future versions? or will they be included. Also I know Time is a resource, but will there be any future versions of WadAuthor. I had the chance to check it out, and i think i may make it my editor of choice from now on (still need to learn some details about it). I also like the fact i have access to the auther of the program, seems that you really care about the product you are making, and it shows in the program
--- End Paste-------

Thanks,

Guest fragg

note to Dire.....
"Phileosophos" is the name John Williston uses here at Doomworld.
Any time you read a post written by "Phileosophos", that's John Williston talking.
That's prolly why you don't think he answered you. But I think he did.
I've forgotten the name of the thread.
But it seems to me he said "one-time only".

Now that you know this, you might wanna check all the other "WadAuthor" threads/posts in this Editing forum -- see all the questions he answered.
Lemme know how you make out.
BTW, his e-mail address (in case you want to register online, or just want to talk to him) is wc@zyan.com
fragg

D|RE said:

I posted this earlier but i dont think Mr. Williston saw it. So i am posting a paste of it here. Please Clerify this for me Mr. Williston....

----Start Paste-----
if i purchase Wadauthor, does that mean i will have to re register future versions? or will they be included. Also I know Time is a resource, but will there be any future versions of WadAuthor. I had the chance to check it out, and i think i may make it my editor of choice from now on (still need to learn some details about it). I also like the fact i have access to the auther of the program, seems that you really care about the product you are making, and it shows in the program
--- End Paste-------

Thanks,

As another poster observed, I did respond to you, but I can see how one might get confused with my forum handle. On-line I go by the name Phileosophos in this forum, so let me reiterate: WadAuthor registration is a one-time-only fee. You pay your $20, and you are entitled to free updates to the program for *life*.

Cordially,

John B. Williston (a.k.a. Phileosophos)