Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SaGa

wad author registration??

ok where should i send the 20$$ and can i send it in green money or do i have to use checks or credit card..

The following is taken from the WadAuthor help file registration topic:

>To register WadAuthor by snail mail, please send a check
>or money order, payable to Williston Consulting, in the
>amount of $20 (U.S.) to the following address.
>
>Williston Consulting
>7732 24th. St.
>Westminster, CA 92683
>
>Along with your payment, you must enclose a message
>including the product name (WadAuthor), your name, your
>company (if any), address, e-mail address (if any), and
>any comments you care to add.

You can use the handy printable order form in the help file if you wish or just follow the above instructions. Yes, I certainly accept cash, though I obviously cannot accept the potential liability of cash travelling through the mail (grin). For what it's worth, I've never had a single person who sent cash in the past have a problem. Thanks in advance!

heh thanx ill try to get around to register within this or next mounth

Guest Lurmy

KEEP WADAUTHOR ZIP FILE

UNZIP AND OVERWRITE FILES EVERY TIME ITS TRIAL TIME RUNS OUT

FREE!

Lurmy said:

KEEP WADAUTHOR ZIP FILE

UNZIP AND OVERWRITE FILES EVERY TIME ITS TRIAL TIME RUNS OUT

FREE!

MAN you just said that infrount of the person who made wad author. /me slaps you for being a cheap ass

and who knows the new vertion might not allow you to just re copy it or it might add a different limit to it. so i might as well just pay the registration fee

Phileosophos said:

And we have a winner! I am hereby pleased to present you with an award for making a presumptous ass of yourself. Enjoy!

I remember you saying that you had a case of 3D Game Alchemy books laying around (I may be mistaken here). I bought one a while back (that was how I got my registered version of Wadauthor). Anyway, my copy is in real bad shape and I was wondering if you would be willing to sell me one of the copies you have.

Surprisingly, people are buying the things off me! Yes, though, I do have another couple of copies lying around. I was originally given something like 10 promotional copies, and I think I'm down to 2 or 3. Contact me privately at wc@zyan.com to work out the details.