Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lazer

Midis needed...

I'm about to come out with a pre-release of Underworld and I need help on something...
Where can I get some good midis? I've seen some but I'm not sure if I am allowed to use them. Also can you recommend a good midi compiler. (to put them into my wad)

I've seen wads with midis from Memento Mori 1 and 2 and other various ones. I'm using a couple from Requiem on my wad. To tell you the truth, I don't know either. Like I said, there are lots of wads out there that have midis from other wads, and they're still being distributed by other sites.
On the other hand, if anyone knows if it is illegal or not, let us know right away.

Actually, I have seen whole levels (some momento mori 1 and 2 ones) inluded in other wads, which reminds me... I played this really good wad once, it used DeHackEd and the BFG was replaced with a Sword that made a really cool thing come of of it. I think the main character had green armor and was female (from what I remember). There were a few new enemies as well. Does anyone know what I am talking about? I lost the wad!