Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Astewart41

Beta testers.. WANTED!

Guten Tag and Bienvenue Le Doomworld (?? I think?), I am as of now working on my Doom 2 project. I am using multiple editors for it, (DoomEd mainly for level design), DoomCad 6.1 (Add EDGE special extrafloor effects, some level design) and DeepSea (Same for both, also use it to check tags.) The level is SHIT-FULL (Can I say that?) of EDGE 3D extrafloors, and will for the most part need a script file that goes together with the wadfile (Used to Spawn monsters on the extrafloors in the balcony room before the courtyard). Those who are interested (Hey Devin, if ya read this, you said you wanted to see some of my work?) Please reply to this post.

(P.S, How does one insert a script in a wadfile as a lump that works?)

Can you send it to me? I'll test it out. Also, about inserting the lumps and having it work. From what I've seen with Zdoom there is a certain name they need to use. It may be different with EDGE though.

Hey Dev, I'll email it to you. Remember, you need EDGE 1.24 (Or 1.25 WIP works too I believe) and you NEED to run the script, or else spawning the enemies on the extrafloor doesn't work. Just forget the stuff on the script below Map03, I have that other stuff in a different wadfile.

And by the way, Marc, if ya read this, two more things and I probably won't need much more help on EDGE editing as I've gotten the hang of most EDGE stuff now. How do I make a room with a colored light palette? (I.E Covert Ops underwater effects, tints all things blue) And how do I insert a script into a wadfile? Just put it as RSCRIPT.lmp when I insert it? (That's what one person has in a wadfile he made).