• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest richardgs2

We need GOOD Doom level designers

Guest richardgs2

Hi

We are developing a Doom style game for GBAdvance and we urgently need good Doom level designers to create some of the levels for the game. The editor you would need to use is DeepSea.

We would pay per level used in the game. We would need to see previous examples of your level designs.

This is a good opportunity for anyone who wants to see their Doom levels in a commercial project.

Please email me directly to: richard@graphic-state.com

Best regards,

Richard Whittall - Creative Director
Graphic State Limited

W: www.graphic-state.com

Greetings to you, Richard. I would absolutely LOVE to see my levels in a commercial product. I have no cross-references for you (People, in that category), however, I do have my current Doom2/EDGE project that I'm working on, I'd love to send it to you. For the past 7 or so years, Doom 2 editing has been my life when it comes to computer-based talents. (I know HTML, but that's not my best "talent"), I AM a good level builder, I need time to adapt to some of the new engine coding, but I got the hang of using EDGE's extrafloor option (Which they did very well on implementing), I mean I'm not trying to brag, but if you want a good Doom2 level builder, I'm one of the many out there that can help. One dilemma I have with this though, is that I don't use DeepSea very much at all, sadly, (To some), I use DoomEd 4.2 and DoomCad 6.1 (Which I must say, still work very well with my current projects), is the DeepSea team developing a level editor exclusive to your project? I really hope that my current preferred editors will not be too much a problem if I were to get onboard. Reply with your answer when ya get this, and I'll send you a level if you want me to.

(Astewart41@hotmail.com)