Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DeePTeam

New DeePsea 11.01 tools are done

It took me a bit longer than I intended, but all the new Texture and PWAD tools are finished. There are NO limits to any of these tools. Hope you have as much fun as I did making instant textures from BMPs, flats and sprites. Some of you might enjoy using the ZDOOM enabled script decompiler to learn how something was done.

For pictures see www.sbsoftware.com/deepseascreentools.html (examples use the levels from www.btinternet.com/~enjay001).

The nitty gritty details are at www.sbsoftware.com

Currently it's available from www.sbsoftware.com or ftp.cdrom.com in the level_edit directory until the various sites get up to speed.

Press F7 for the texture type tools and F6 for the script stuff.

I changed the way DeePsea is added to the system. It should just add a "DeePsea" entry and not mess with anything else. Please let me know if that's working out ok.

Guest fragg

Congratulations Deep!! Sounds like an awesome Editor. Boy, that musta been a ton of work.
Does it also heat the coffee and toast the muffins? No? Well, what's wrong with ya! Get crackin' on it!! <g>

Thanks for the incredible new capabilities, Jack. Keep up the good work!

Nice change of pace getting some compliments - appreciate it.

You should thank Enjay for 1/2 the ideas, motivating me and making me work my balls off (looking to see where they went).

I was thinking of a coffee brewer mounted on top of the CPU. The AMD and P4 have ample heating power. Make a tube that comes out of the case and you have instant brew on tap - anytime you need a fix. Probably worth a few percentage points for overclocking too.

Now maybe we know why BTInternet delayed a couple of your files. Censorship laws are a little bit stricter in the UK than the US. A pair of balls coming down the line may have been enough to cause problems. Check Eudora, they are probably held in your out box. ;-)

Jack really did pull out the stops on this one. I have 20 betas sitting here to prove it. Anyone who doesn't give this a try is missing out on some very powerful tools.

About that coffee brewer idea, just had a small thought, no big deal. I was wondering if you could see your way to adding......