Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NiGHTMARE

Master Levels

Recommended Posts

Anyone out there know where I can get the Master Levels on the net. I want them, but not bad enough to pay 5 bucks for them in the store...

Share this post


Link to post

Good luck, they're not even worth warezing. Well, one or two maybe, but you'd be better off downloading most any even quasi-famous megawad or TC.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Duke Nukem

Yo man, let me tell you. i bought the master level disk with doom and doom2( 3 pak ) and it isnt special. the levels suck except 1on1 and life. they are the only half decient levels. in all my years of dooming i have never..EVER heard such a sorry excuse for 5 dollars. But i would like to get the lost episodes off the net if anyone knows where to get it. By the way, how do i make colored rooms on maps? ( reactor room of DOOM3507-RED )

Share this post


Link to post

I bought the master levels a while back. 21 pretty decent Doom2 levels. Better than 90% of the levels you'd find on cdrom.com. Of course, that's not saying a lot, but.. Also, there's 3,000 DOOM and Doom2 levels on the CD as part of a Maximum DOOM thing. Tons of 1995 and earlier shareware levels found on cdrom.com. I'd say it was a lot of fun..

Share this post


Link to post
Duke Nukem said:

Yo man, let me tell you. i bought the master level disk with doom and doom2( 3 pak ) and it isnt special. the levels suck except 1on1 and life. they are the only half decient levels. in all my years of dooming i have never..EVER heard such a sorry excuse for 5 dollars. But i would like to get the lost episodes off the net if anyone knows where to get it. By the way, how do i make colored rooms on maps? ( reactor room of DOOM3507-RED )

3-pak? 1on1 and life?? Lost levels??? ... Colored rooms, what, what... What are you talking about?! Do you know ANYTHING about DOOM, mister Duke Nukem?

Share this post


Link to post
Linguica said:

Good luck, they're not even worth warezing. Well, one or two maybe, but you'd be better off downloading most any even quasi-famous megawad or TC.

Yeah Ling I wonder what two levels those are... I wonder who made them? We'll find the answer...

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Elbryan

You're better off just playing Final Doom for the PSX. It has the best levels of Master Levels in an episode form. Better than playing one level at a time.

Share this post


Link to post

I've merged the PC Master Levels into episode form long time ago. It's the same order as in PSX Doom.

Anyone wants that stuff ?

o;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Elbryan

I'm interested in it. Does it have only the ones on the PSX or all the levels from Master Levels on the PC?

Share this post


Link to post
Linguica said:

Starts with a "S" and ends with a "verre."

It's John Anderson! Dr. Sleep! I know it. Damn I'm good.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest timpani
Elbryan said:

I'm interested in it. Does it have only the ones on the PSX or all the levels from Master Levels on the PC?

Yes it does, all 13 from the Playstation. Plus 7 more larger ones for the PC Version. My favourite was MINOS.WAD.

Share this post


Link to post
Duke Nukem said:

Yo man, let me tell you. i bought the master level disk with doom and doom2( 3 pak ) and it isnt special. the levels suck except 1on1 and life. they are the only half decient levels. in all my years of dooming i have never..EVER heard such a sorry excuse for 5 dollars. But i would like to get the lost episodes off the net if anyone knows where to get it. By the way, how do i make colored rooms on maps? ( reactor room of DOOM3507-RED )

Yes, let's have the Lost Episodes like Banjo were good enough
to give us HacX. If people are saying they wouldn't even pay
$5 for an official id product like The Master Levels, then the
publishers of the Lost Episodes should stop trying to flog a dead
horse. I think it still retails for about US$25 !!!!

Has anyone actually bought and played The Lost Episodes?
If so, what did you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
×