Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Duke Nukem

What #1 company could make D2K? Id Reunite?

Guest Duke Nukem

Well, i finnaly did it. I posted a forum. And to Toke who wrote me the email asking me if i was the one he always beat on Ds. Yes i am.....( I am ashamed ) Well no matter, i was wondering who of you think would Produce the new D2K if it is ever made. I think just for tradition the guys would get back together for this one and rebuild the Doom Legacy. As far as another company i would predict Red Storm Entertainment because they made the Rainbow Six series and that was a great game. By the way, does anyone know where i could get the lost episodes of Doom Pak?

An iD reuniting would be ideal, but that probably won't happen. Ion Storm, Raven, whatever.. I'd be glad to see them make the new game. Just as long as iD doesn't do it.

Well, both DOOM2000 and DOOM Legacy already exist (though neither is completely finished). Id will reunite within 5 or 8 years to create "DOOM: The hell-spawn still remember you, marine!" It will include new hologram-like 3D effects (created from a base of thousands of pictures of life-like models) and new method that will modify sounds, making thousands of similar ones (emmitted under a specific context), all of them sounding as good as real. So it shall be.