Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 3DMan

"Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade" Project...

Guest 3DMan

Would anybody like to help me create this game? I'll be designing the levels, but I need somebody to do the graphics (spirtes, floors, ceilings). I also need someone to help me with the sound. The fact is, I will even except help making the levels! I'll create a webpage for it as well. The project won't start until I get at least two people to help. Just remember: Any type of help is fine!

Ways of contact,

E-mail me at: y9k_compatible@hotmail.com

If my ICQ doesn't work, just e-mail me! Any effort to create this game would be appreciated greatly!

How would the levels be connected? I suppose since ZDoom and other ports support hubs, exiting through a certain side/area of the level would you bring you to the next scene (like in the original game). What about puzzles though? Would those be in the game or would you fight Nazis to keep the player entertained (would make sense in the castle). I'd be interested in such a project but a detailed description of the game (similar to the DOOM Bible) should be done before any work is started IMO.

Here's a tip; If you want your project to work, you have to be perfectly willing to do *all* the work on your own. New members should be a welcome addition, not necessary.

Guest wario81

I would be able to help you, I could make your titlepic,help,and intermisison screens and some levels. Also you may want to talk to the guy in charge of the wolfienstien conversion and get some of his stuff, its in the same time frame. I could also host your site but it must be less than 5 meg at www.geocities.com/wario_81 / I can work on yours if you help me on mine too
Derek