Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest zyvgjc

Eternal DooM

Guest zyvgjc

I must say that the levels in Eternal DooM are some of the best I have ever played. What I want to know is how did TeamTnt built these levels? Which level editor did they use? Which port did they use? How did they create new functions for the linedefs and sectors? What other tools did they use? I want the answers to these questions because I want to be able to create the kinds of levels that are in this megawad. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Well, I can answer the port one. That was made before ports existed. Not sure about the rest of it.

Guest SlayeR
zyvgjc said:

Which level editor did they use? How did they create new functions for the linedefs and sectors?

I haven't played Eternal DooM, but as far as I know, you can create new linedef and sector specials with the EDGE engine. I wouldn't have a clue (and I don't really give a crap) what level editor they used. I use DETH, only DETH, and nothing but DETH (except ZETH for Zdoom levels).

SlayeR said:

Which level editor did they use? How did they create new functions for the linedefs and sectors? ...

There are no new functions in that game. It runs with DOOM2.EXE and doesn't have a DEH patch.