Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Grul

S I E B E N B Ü R G E N

Now, my latest WAD Siebenbürgen is finished! It is an epic adventure of world-class with a lot of imps and a lot of rockets to stuff down the throat of the imps. Get it, get it, get it!

http://w1.911.telia.com/~u91106873/doom/sieben.zip

I am truly sorry for the delay, but just as I was at the last fine-tuning stage, my drive broke down. Not physically, thank god. Yet still, something wiped out the FAT tables and disrupted the entire system. To get it back online and install Doom + DCK took some time, and honestly have I been playing Diablo II four days in a row now with very, very few pauses. The last fine-tuning did take about 20 minutes, so my drive broke down at the worst possible time... :(

This level will not disappoint you. It has a skill level for anyone. I will make an updated version later with more fine-tunings. This level is so goddam large that it is hard to balance and it is hard to get all aligns right.

Use this thread to post comments on the level, or send me a mail. You have no idea how much feedback is appreciated, be it good or bad.