Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest AnacondaUK

I've made proximity mines in Doom,interested?

Guest AnacondaUK

OK, I've no idea if this has been done before, but I've made proximity mines in Doom, the replace the Plasma rifle, (can be canged to BFG or rocket launcher though) and use rockets. When you fire, you lay a mine, which beeps for 10 seconds before becoming "Active". When active, anyone stepping on it gets it full in the face! You can also shoot them to make them blow up, excellent for in deathmatch situations when laying traps. If anyone is interested in this WAD then I'll upload it somewhere, or if anyone wants to include it in their own levels then let me know!

Nick.

Guest AnacondaUK

OK, as I said, I made them into a game of my old School, so until I extract the relevant bits from that game, you'll have to play this, it'll show you what they can do, and the level is pretty cool for deathmatching in anyway. I'm afraid the page was banned by my old school, but you can still actually get to it if you go to:

www.hymersdoom.co.uk/old_index.html

And then go to the downloads page.

I'll upload a proper, "just-mines" WAD so people can either use it with other deathmatch WADs or add it into their own WADs. Anyway, have a lok and let me know what you think!

Nick.

Guest The6EnD6iZ6nEaR

Can u e-mail it to me or, tell where to get it....
Thnx,

The End Iz Near......

AnacondaUK said:

OK, as I said, I made them into a game of my old School, so until I extract the relevant bits from that game, you'll have to play this, it'll show you what they can do, and the level is pretty cool for deathmatching in anyway. I'm afraid the page was banned by my old school, but you can still actually get to it if you go to:

www.hymersdoom.co.uk/old_index.html

And then go to the downloads page.

I'll upload a proper, "just-mines" WAD so people can either use it with other deathmatch WADs or add it into their own WADs. Anyway, have a lok and let me know what you think!

Nick.

When I did it, you didn't get kills from the proximity mines in deathmatch, they counted as suicides. :(