Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest steven

U IDIOT!

Guest steven

HE SAID "Wolfenstien is for wussies.". F*** HIM! WOLFENSTIEN IS HARD SO IT IS FUN! U get to kill Nazis too! I could have givin you Doom2, I MEAN IT! But now u dont like Wolfenstien... WITHOUT WOLFENSTIEN, THERE WOULD BE NOT DOOM OR QUAKE BEACAUSE THE GUY FROM DOOM IS IN WOLFENSTIEN, SPEAR OF DENSTININY, WOLFENSTIEN, QUAKE (1,2, and 3!!!) AND 3 DOOMS!!!!!!!!!

Guest Fanatic

Steven, stop being an asshole. Your comments are quite immature and very rude.

People are here to share information, ask opions, and ask for help.

If you have something constructive to add or ask, please do. But your comments as they are now are nothing but insulting to all of us that frequent the site.

Guest steven

Well the guys an asshole. He was asking for Doom 2, then he said that Wolfenstien is for wussies. Wolfenstien is fun, and without it, there wouldn't be Doom 1,2, and 3, Quake 1,2, and 3, or Spear of Destiny! www.doomworld.com would't be here either. Then u couldn't make your own WAD files! U have to tahnk ID Software for Wolfenstien.

Guest steven
Fanatic said:

Steven, stop being an asshole. Your comments are quite immature and very rude.

People are here to share information, ask opions, and ask for help.

If you have something constructive to add or ask, please do. But your comments as they are now are nothing but insulting to all of us that frequent the site.

"... Steven, stop being so imature..." "... bla bla bla..." "...and to give opinions..." WELL THIS IS MY OPININ! Without Wolfenstien, there would be no Spear of Destiny, Doom 1, 2, and 3, Doomworld.com, OR Quake 1, 2, and 3! And without Doom, u coudn't have made your own WAD files! You should thank ID Software for Wolfenstien.

Guest Fanatic

We are just asking you to be more mature about what you say. It's that simple.

And who says we aren't thankful?

steven said:

"... Steven, stop being so imature..." "... bla bla bla..." "...and to give opinions..." WELL THIS IS MY OPININ! Without Wolfenstien, there would be no Spear of Destiny, Doom 1, 2, and 3, Doomworld.com, OR Quake 1, 2, and 3! And without Doom, u coudn't have made your own WAD files! You should thank ID Software for Wolfenstien.

OH. So you want us to worship Wolfenstein????
You came to the wrong place man! This is DOOMWORLD, go to Wolfensteinworld!