Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
X-DOOM

Some news

Sorry for posting my message in the forum section, but when i send a new by email, i receive a email that said some "blabla" with :
This is the mail transport agent at bouncemessage.net.
This message could not be delivered.

<orangejuices@icqmail.com>:
This mailbox has exceeded their disk quota.

--------------------------------------------

I have just update my page about ZD3K.
The version 3 is still in slow works but just to check on the news page to knows with these pictures what ZD3K looks like now under his new levels, monsters, weapons and textures shapes.

A new weapons is added now. The ASSAULT RIFLE will replace the
old AUTO SHOTGUN that has changed the CHAINGUN in the version
1 and 2.

A new monster that change the Baron Of Hell to a Cyborg.

New midi music was created by me using a midi software. These midi look like Heavy Metal DOOM & Military ...

And for texture, i'm using all Quake1, Quake2, Quake3, Half-Life, Hexen, Heretic and my own creation to make a better effect to the games.

Thanks a lot ! :)
X-DOOM
----------------------------------------------------
X-DOOM : Jean-François Thibault
Web page : http://members.nbci.com/mega64
Email : x-doom@caramail.com
----------------------------------------------------

When does this wad come out. I like the monsters, and the Assult rifle. Good move on turning the Plasma rifle into a rail gun. The cyborg looked incridbal, and the formor humans turned into army guys was very awesome. The pistols were cool too. The levels look kick ass. I cant wait for it to be released.

Thanks Perforator !

the Plasma Railgun is not created by me! It the RailGun Patch found with the ZDoom zip file. I just modified it that fire a rails in 2-3 sec like the old that fire it at 10 sec!

It more fun the fire with it!

For the Assault Rifle, i only have a little problem, i need to change something that will make it some more pain.

For these levels, they are different as ZD3K v1 & v2. They are more like Quake2/Half-Life but "à la Doom". I added 250 texture from Half-Life, 100 for Quake3, All of Quake2, some tech wall from Quake1, some wall effect from Heretic1 & Hexen1.

I make a hyperscript that initialyse all 20 maps that is the base of all script!

these sound effect will be better.

Some music will be write by me with "NoteWorthy Composer" : a windows midi (.mid) composer.

But i have a little problem, i write all members of the team and they will not send me message for that. So i'm just working with Phil.

If i doesn't have schools, i will work to 3 project at the same time. Now i need to interchage always. ZD3K, PF, RTC.

I hope to finish ZD3K episode 1 to create episode 2 and 3.

THE INVASION WILL BEGIN ON THE ZETH PLANET, THE ONLY WAY TO GO TO EARTH IS THE DEATH! SO TRY ZD3K AND FEEL THE PAIN OF THE SPACE STATION ORBIT-9