Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stealthy Ivan

The Project Mars Base demo is out!!!!!!

Guest Stealthy Ivan

Go to http://sxtech.net/teamasphix/ and download it...! There are some screen shots and other shit to check out. The demo has six levels, new graphics, a few new textures, and new music. We hope to have this project completely finished in 4 or 5 months.

(Fraggin since Knee Deep in the Dead...!)

Uh, are you supposed to play it with godmode on or something? I couldn't get past the pool of water with the SSG. Not that I really tried or anything...

Guest Stealthy Ivan

If you are good at doom, well then you should be able to beat these levels. They are challenging, but newbies will have a bit of trouble.

I'm neither when it comes to playing them. Maybe if I stuck with it a bit. Hell, I found Plutonia easy.

Stealthy Ivan said:

If you are good at doom, well then you should be able to beat these levels. They are challenging, but newbies will have a bit of trouble.

Challenging levels are good. But when you've got so many monsters that you've gotta sit around a corner and either wait for them to come so you can kill them one at a time or duck around the corner, whip off a quick shot, then hide again... the map could be brilliant otherwise, but that just completely ruins the experience.