• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MadMiner

The Levels

Guest MadMiner

Hallo guys!
I'm new here at Doomworld, but Doom is my favourite game since the beginning.
I just want to ask if there are still any people who make doom levels (I mean _pure_ DOOM (and DOOM2 of course), not any ports). If so, can you tell me about any web sites where can I "post" my maps.
I'm posting this letter, because I don't want to make levels for myself anymore :-)
Or, maybe there are somebody who are working on a megawad or something like this...
I'm waiting for any info.

Bye!

Yeah, I know what you mean.
I've been working on a megawad 'stone.wad' ever since last summer, and I have 15 maps plus 1 secret level completed. (Look at signature) Unfortunately, I'm stuck on the 16th map.
You might say I have a bad case of "WAD-er's block."
If you want to upload something, try talking to elbryan42. He has an ftp site where you can do so. Just don't make him angry.

Guest madminer

So, maybe there is a chance to form some kind of team and create something worth seeing.

Check out the UAC (Up And Coming) page at http://www.geocities.com/jayextee, which is the home of a project designed to accept plain Doom levels and put them all in a megawad to give new map makers exposure.

Well if you are interested, you can join team Doom Down Under. So far the team is me, myself, and I. (You get the picture) The current project is Underworld. I don't use any source ports. There is only one thing. I would like to see some of your levels... If you are interested, go to the Doom Down Under homepage at:
www.devin-afshin.com/DDU/DDUMain.htm