Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lazer

I need help with Project Underworld.

If there are any music composers, level builders, or graphic artists out there who are interested in helping and getting credit on a project I have started called "Underworld" send me an email. (on my website) For an idea of what it will eventually be like think of this:
-32 levels.
-About as much conversion as STRAIN. (new enemies, weapons, but leaving enough of the older stuff to still have the feel of Doom)
-A theme of:
Earth/"normal" levels (1-10)
Futuristic/space levels (11-20)
Hell/satanic levels (21-30)
Odd/fun levels (31+32)
The storyline is the monsters break through a portal somewhere. You go to stop it but along the way you find out the monsters are trying to bring their reality into space, so you destroy all their attemps at going to space and you make it to the portal which you choose to go through and destroy everything on the other side(hell).
Any help is wanted!
You can email me via my website.

Speaking of which, sorry if I can't make my wad as good as Requiem and others. It is my first megawad besides my incomplete Doom 1 megawad "Dead or Alive" which is highly simple and primitive.
...Whoh, wait a minute. My very first level "Forlorn Fortress" originally made for the wads I made on paper is on there! I almost forgot, but it is also simple and primitive. It's a "one-direction" level if you know what I mean.

Yours is fun. It reminds me of Hr1. Maybe one day it will be popular for speedruns, like Hr1...but what does that have to do with me asking for help? Also this is probably my second Megawad. (in a way) If you go to my website, I have something called Return. It is a PC with episodes 1 and 2 replaced, plus map E1M2. As you can see, I've studied making levels since then, which reminds me... I also was working on something called "Unlimitted", but after not making to many levels and not having to many good ones, I decided to start over, I added some in Underworld (Map04 and Map05), actually they were made over a year before.

Guten Tag! I would be interested in helping out with your project. I am currently underway on a project of my own, "Lifetime in Limbo" which is just an EDGE-use wad for ICD (Immoral Conduct) which in the near future is to be 96 levels spanning over 3 wadfiles. I can help with your level building part because I've been building Doom/2 levels for over 5 years now. HOWEVER, any replaced flats/textures you're using in there, you'll have to send me the wad they're in so I can get those set up or else if I use just normal ones then it's gonna be "misaligned texture" heaven in there. You can contact me via ICQ (20352913) or MSN (Astewart41@hotmail.com) if ya wish, otherwise, just post a reply..?

Good luck!