Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest zyvgjc

ZDOOM launchers

Guest zyvgjc

I can't get Jeffrey Cuenco's and Scottle's ZDOOM launchers to work with PWADS. Everything is included in one directory. Every time I try to load an external wad, a regular DooM level is loaded up instead. So, what is happening here?

Guest Epistax

My ZDoom launcher is perfect. You can run up to 50 dehs, wads and bexes in a single run. It's also great for multiplayer. Oh yeah, and it only exists on three computers and I don't plan on releasing it.

KING DOOM Frontend, works with ZDoom(GL), Legacy, pr/glBoom, JDoom...

http://kickme.to/theking

Guest Inquisitor
Epistax said:

My ZDoom launcher is perfect. You can run up to 50 dehs, wads and bexes in a single run. It's also great for multiplayer. Oh yeah, and it only exists on three computers and I don't plan on releasing it.

Then why did you tell us about it?

Guest Inquisitor
KING ELVIS said:

KING DOOM Frontend, works with ZDoom(GL), Legacy, pr/glBoom, JDoom...

http://kickme.to/theking

I downloaded it, but the setup program says "unable to read setup.op_/setup.opt"

Did I grab everything i needed from your site?

Guest LCS150
Epistax said:

MORON! release it! if it works(most don't), you'll be famouse in the hall-of-lost-marines!

Inquisitor said:

I downloaded it, but the setup program says "unable to read setup.op_/setup.opt"

Did I grab everything i needed from your site?

Hmm, maybe a wrong download.
Never heard of this from any user before.

Guest Alex
LCS150 said:

MORON! release it! if it works(most don't), you'll be famouse in the hall-of-lost-marines!

Futile is spelt F-U-T-I-L-E not F-U-T-I-L! Silly person! Ha ha!