Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Legacy and MD2's

Ok, legacy is the pest port there could possibly be! Transparent water, Jump {you can ajust how high too}, MLook, Chase cam, Blood splats, Rockettrails, OpenGL, ETC. ETC. But imagine if it could support MD2's. That would be KICK ASS! The next legacy should definintally support md2 models, whats your opinion? Have you tried to contact legacy? Whats the chance, maybee it will? -Jeremy

Guest Brandon Mercer

You do realize that ZDooM has jumping (not adjustable however), MLook, chase cam, and rocket trails right? I prefer ZDooM over everything else at the moment...it's just so frickin' easy to make levels for! And with ACS scripting almost everything is possible.

By the way, did you get the Wintex path I gave you?

Jeremy: MD2 is in the works

Brandon: Zdoom is slow, and illegal.

Guest T-N-T

Teppic what are you talking about? How is ZDoom illegal?

Teppic said:

Jeremy: MD2 is in the works

Brandon: Zdoom is slow, and illegal.

When will you guys stop picking on zdoom ??? as far as i'm concerned it's currently the best port ...

maybe the features (it has numerous you know..) slow it down compared to legacy but.. if you think zdoom is slow, try edge ...

Guest T-N-T

Ahhh, thank you my friend. Finally, someone who thinks Zdoom is as amazing as I do. I think there is absolutely nothing better at the moment. (I haven't tried Legacy though either :)