Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest PainoMan

Questions About Doom Legacy

Guest PainoMan

What is it about Doom Legacy (I'm using 1.30) when in OpenGL modes, that causes those missing textures? I never find this to happen with the original Doom and Doom 2 wads, or even Hacx for that matter, but when I use other pwads that work fine with the originals and non-gl ports I get a lot of walls that the textures don't show up on creating HOMs or an invisible wall without a HOM. It's strange because the texture will show up fine on the linedefs adjacent to the missing texture.

I also tried Final Fantasy Doom with Doom Legacy (again in gl mode) and only saw one spot with a missing texture, but it did have a bunch of smaller "holes" in the floors.

I haven't really investigated this on my own yet, but I thought I'd ask here to see if anybody knows off the cuff. I' figuring it probably has something to do with the OpenGL support.

Even though this is a nice forum, you should ask this question on the Legacy-forum:

http://www.newdoom.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Doom+Legacy&number=9

large url

You do not need to register over there to be able to post.