Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phobos-Dwellr

Did anybody notice...

Guest Phobos-Dwellr

I downloaded the Skull Tag beta 8.1 recently, and playing it just now with some bots, I noticed that when you pause the game, the bots will pause, but you don't.
Is this a bug? Is this intended? Is my computer just as twisted as I am? Will this be corrected in beta 8.2? Should it? It's kinda fun, but you can't hurt the bots while it's paused. You can knock them around harmlessly with the rocket launcher or something though.
When playing against bots it's a great keep-alive though. ...not that I'm into cheating or anything.

Guest Phobos-Dwellr

Nobody seems to be reading this...
What did I do?

Anyway, even though the pause key doesn't seem to work quite like a pause key... the console does seem to.
You pull down the console when playing against only bots and then it actually pauses!

AAAAAAHHHH!!! What's that in your hair! Pink ribbon? ...

I read it. Yep, it's twisted. Really i have no clue, i just thougt i would at least say something. I know how it feels to have nothing ever read by anyone. Have you heard that song 'twist' By korn, rather iteresting.

Guest Phobos-Dwellr

Oh, what, was is just that I couldn't post in the things about DWBS that were linked to as the "Latest posts"? Ehhhhh.... eh........ ehhhhh... ah... ooohhh... ugh...
Hmm...
Bl-garg!
Gl-barg!
Killlll meeeeee nowwwww...

Guest Phobos-Dwellr
Squashfoot said:

I read it. Yep, it's twisted. Really i have no clue, i just thougt i would at least say something. I know how it feels to have nothing ever read by anyone. Have you heard that song 'twist' By korn, rather iteresting.

I got this habit of just pressing enter after entering my password... I'm all screwed up now...
I tried posting in the forum several times over the past couple of weeks and NOTHING HAPPENED! It said I didn't exist! I checked my name, password... LINGUICA DELETED ME! WTF? WHAT DID I DO?
Anyway... thanks for replying... and no, sadly, I haven't heard those songs. Either one. I don't get out much... it sucks... around here radio is pop and hip-hop oriented and I'm broke so I can't just go around buying CDs... I'm going to get a job SOMEDAY.

LINGUICAAAAAAA.... DON'T DELETE MEEEEE...