Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dream Destroyer

How do I''' sdklf frick!!!

Guest Dream Destroyer

Allright, I have this small problem. You see, I use EDMAP, and I want to have deep water. You know, the true stuff, not the faked vanilla way. Anyhow.. I have a small problem. I DON'T KNOW HOW. Now, can somebody please help me out here.

Guest Fanatic

Depends on which sourceport you're using.

For EDGE deep water, go to the EDGE homepage and get some demo levels and tutorials (http://edge.sourceforge.net).

Guest Dream Destroyer

I'm want to use the Boom standard actually. I have the Boom reference document, but it is as much help as... as.... well, it just isn't helping me. :)

hey.. as far as i know edmap doesnt support boom features. use eithter deth dck wadauthor or deepsea

Guest Dream Destroyer

In advanced mode you can edit the values for the linedefs, in other words? I've been able to use Boom features in Edmap easily. It's just the deep water I can't figure out. I have Wadauthor though, guess I could try that.

There's a tutorial in our 'tutorials' section explaining in detail how you go about implementing Boom features in your levels with a standard level editor. See 'Doomworld Editing Pages'.

Guest Dream Destroyer

Allright, thanks. I actually took towards reading it, and it helped a lot. Athough you could have been a tad more discriptive on the colormaps.