Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Squashfoot

Zdoom Bug

IN the zdoom txt one can find three of any known bugs in zdoom. One of them is where after playing zdoom, ur shortcuts on ur desktop are rearanged. It's said to be a direct draw problem. WEll, it happens to me quite often, but not everytime i access the program. Is there any way to fix this bug? Thanks for your replies and help.

If another leaves a post, the smart people will come. Your saying you dont have to go into the program it self for your shortcuts to get rearanged, Does this accure after booting your computer, or does it just automaticly do it. And are you low on memory, and what version of windows do you currenly have?

My sincere apologies for the time it took to reply. I greatly appreciate you expressing concern. Hmmm, let's see, i play zdoom, and when i finish, and zdoom has closed, all my icons are piled on top of each other, so it's automatic. I do have a considerably low amount of hard drive space, 200 mb + a little in fact, and I'm still running on win95. Rather behind the times I am. I actualy still have dos, j/k, i understand dos hasn't been totaly erased, we still have it in older models of computers, and in some form in new windows formats, but not like it really was.

Guest 6XGate

Try turning on Auto Arrange on the desktop