Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skatepunk60

What happened to the face

If you have ever played the alpha doom and walked into acid/hellslime whatever you see a shocked face (The one on new post in forums) When i was playing Doom II multiplayer i was getting bombarded w/ stuff and i could have sworn i saw him do that face? Im not exactly sure though i was focusing in on the face i was trying to stay alive at the time. But if it IS in there how do you make him do it?

Thanks in advance

You see the face by picking up some health immediately after being seriously injured. An easy way to see it is to go to the exit room in Map01 of Doom 2, type IDFA to get the rocket launcher and armor, and blast yourself in the face so the Doomguy is pushed back into the medikits.

The other way is to start a map in a nukage sector or load a saved game while standing in a nukage sector.

Isn't there another way to see the shocked face by going to a crusher sector and when your getting crushed and are at about a really low health percentage (perferably 12%-ish) When you reach that area of health quickly typ IDDQD to become invincible. You should be able to see his shocked face. Also you'll want to type IDCLIP to get out of the the crusher.

Also, in e1m8 in the final room, type iddqd and watch him keep making that surprised face. Pretty funny for the first 3 times. Anyway, you can see it also by getting hurt and getting a medkit or soulsphere, and in DM if you get hit in the back with a rocket sometimes he does that too.