Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cocoon

newest zdoom beta?

Guest cocoon

I needa link to the latest zdoom beta (and the one before it) since I can impossibly find it anywhere.

I think you can find it if you browse through the z-doom forms. A good note is to check the forms instead of the news page casue most of what's going on in z-doom happens there. off the top of my head i think its ftp:\\zdoom.notgod.com
browse through there, if not, check the forms.

Guest cocoon

*sigh* real good help there..

where do you think I'd look first to find the betas? Not at Randy Heit's homepage, right?
I wouldn't scan the forums there either...

I'm not that lazy or dumb.

.. if not ;o) it might be embarrasing to find out that it is stated on the zdoom forum where to get it, although some released aren't annouced i think all releases have been mentioned.

btw, all new betas are released here : http://zdoom.notgod.com/ftp

Guest dafro
cocoon said:

*sigh* real good help there..where do you think I'd look first to find the betas? Not at Randy Heit's homepage, right?I wouldn't scan the forums there either... I'm not that lazy or dumb.

Jesus...chill out dude. He was just trying to help. Don't be so quick to jump on people.

Guest cocoon

don't think I jumped on anyone, but if I could find my way to this, last outpost on the net, I think I'd be able to find myself to the zdoom-site.

Jeez, don't comment pointless things.

Guest cocoon
bitstate said:

.. if not ;o) it might be embarrasing to find out that it is stated on the zdoom forum where to get it, although some released aren't annouced i think all releases have been mentioned.

btw, all new betas are released here : http://zdoom.notgod.com/ftp

By now I'f already found the beta but I can tell you that there were no posts about any current (or almost current) beats in the zdoom-forum. I checked all the before I came here.

Guest Faint

We ZDoom Phorummers don't talk about where they are because we always know. :) Unless of course they're somewhere weird, in which case Randy or Doomworld provides a link... usually.

cocoon said:

I'm not that lazy or dumb.

Then please explain why you couldn't find it mirrored at our source port section..? :)