Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kid Airbag

We love to make you eat great even late at the home of the Whopper

What fast food place would you prefer if you had to eat at a fast food place?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What fast food place would you prefer if you had to eat at a fast food place?

• McDonald\'s
    • Wendy\'s
    • Burger King
    • Other place that serves disgustingly greasy food (specify)

Any chippy in Liverpool that does a decent chicken-fried rice. Best so far is the one on East Prescot Rd by Queens Drv.

BURGER KING. White castle would win if it didnt destroy my stomach ten minutes after eating.

A little thing we call "Red Rooster".... teh chicken... teeeeeeeeeeeeeh chiiiiiiiiiiiiiickeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnn.......

oh shit. now i'm hungry for chicken at 3:33 in the morn :C

Sully's...if you ever find yourself in the little town of Forks, Washington go there...their burgers rule, and they have like 40 types of milkshakes.

Arby's. Roast beef sandwiches are teh 1337, and their deli sandwiches aredamned good. Do not get me started on their curly fries. *drool*

My college stuck a Chik-fil-A Express in the food court. It's the only thing that's open and fresh after 3pm. (There's also a not-so-fresh Pizza Hut Express, bleh.) It's really good, but you know what they say about too much of a good thing.

Yeah, Arby's would be my second choice. I like their Big Montanas and Jamocha shakes.

Heh, forgot about Subway, I love that place but I forgot to consider it fast food because it's reasonably healthy.

I like Wendy's the best, Burger King is up shit creek without a paddle, and McDonalds' nuggets are all dark meat, and their fries are waaaay too greasy and salty and soggy.

Archvile64 said:

Heh, forgot about Subway, I love that place but I forgot to consider it fast food because it's reasonably healthy.

My dad owns a Subway, no lie! That store cost a hell of a lot too, but I get free food whenever I want. :)

Doom II Guy said:

My dad owns a Subway, no lie! That store cost a hell of a lot too, but I get free food whenever I want. :)

Lucky bastard, I'm starving right now and there is zero food in my house.

Archvile64 said:

Lucky bastard, I'm starving right now and there is zero food in my house.

I know how you feel actually. The only problem for me is I have to bitch at my dad to get him to bring me subs because I have no way of getting there :(

We love to make you eat great even late at the home of the Whopper

nooooo, they love to make you eat great, even late at the home of the big bacon classic! :P

reminds me, I dont give a damn where i eat my fast food, as long as i can eat it. :)

Den Sorte Gryde, Istedgade.

Non-danes wouldn't know, but they serve some damn big portions.

Otherwise it would be Burger King. We don't have Wendy's here in Denmark and there is no way I am setting my foot at the Golden Arches.

When I eat fast food it's usually shawarma though.

Oh...I forgot about Pete's New Jersy Subs. But thats another store that there is only one of, so :P.

i dunno, wendy might be cool but i've never been there because that ugly inflatable girl on top of their building scares me off