Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest abcdoom

Weapons for Doom3

Guest abcdoom

I think they should bring back the old ones....with a few exceptions....also, can you help me? I'm wondering even though it's single player based....it'll still have multiplayer like the old Doom2.....god that was the day, playing Doom2 with friends on modem with fast weapons upgrade....ahh, those days. Oh well, enough looking back. The old weapons should have new looks though.

Guest JudgeDooM

Hell yeah! You're right.Have you seen the weapons in Doom 64? They're quite beautiful, but there's no reload animation for either the shotgun and the double-barelled shotgun. **IT SUCKS**.
Talking of multiplayer, do you have Doom Legacy? I have it and can't play it over the net. I tried a couple of times; I gave my IP adress to my friend, then I launched the server with TCP/IP protocol and my friend couldn't join the server. The same for me,
he does the same procedure and when I "enter" the game, my screen goes green, like if the console was activated and looks like I must type something, but I don't know what...can you help me?