Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest danok

more on wheapons

Guest danok

well first off you should be able to hurt yourself with the scareb grenade it would be pretty cool if it was like in strife when you accidently set yourself on fire exept instead of flames we would have those ugly little beatles crawling all over your hands, as for the arch viles hand i think a bio-organic resurection cannon made from both machine and arch vile parts would be cooler, it could have a brain or twitching hand wired into it somehere, and to those of you who think these are too unrealistic for doom you can just suck the bad part of my ass.

Guest Sethsez

Hey, I like the idea of a bio-Arch-Vile weapon!

I biomechanical weapon would fit into the Doom arsenal quite well, but I don't think the Arch-vile's hand would fit as long as he has that same "If I see you you're gonna get hurt" attack. Once again, like I said before, would be too much like the BFG, and the great thing about DooM was all the weapons you had were ALL used effectively in SINGLE player.

don't get me wrong, some sort of biomechanical weapon would be awesome.

About the scareb weapon. I don't know about that...Why don't we have Half-Life snarks? Those were cool!:)

I biomechanical weapon would fit into the Doom arsenal quite well, but I don't think the Arch-vile's hand would fit as long as he has that same "If I see you you're gonna get hurt" attack. Once again, like I said before, would be too much like the BFG, and the great thing about DooM was all the weapons you had were ALL used effectively in SINGLE player.

don't get me wrong, some sort of biomechanical weapon would be awesome.

About the scareb weapon. I don't know about that...Why don't we have Half-Life snarks? Those were cool!:)

Guest Sethsez

Actually, the Arch-Vile weapon would be used to resurrect dead enimies, who would then attack all enimies in sight mindlessly!

Guest Epiphany

What the fuck - are you fucking insane man?
You are proposing putting gimmicky bullshit weapons into the traditional weapon set that pioneered the fps genre. If id started to think like this - and they probably will then you will surely ruin what potentially could be the best seuqal of all time (but won't.)

Doom on!
Epiphany

Guest ViolentEd
Sethsez said:

Hey, I like the idea of a bio-Arch-Vile weapon!

God I hope the Arch Vile makes a come back. Imagine in coop (better have that, heh) seeing a doom marine burst in flames before your eyes. Then from nowhere seeing his lanky figgure come barreling out from behind where the unfortunate marine forgot to look. On the topic of Archie, is it me or does he look like Pumpkinhead. heh.

Guest Sethsez
Epiphany said:

You are proposing putting gimmicky bullshit weapons into the traditional weapon set that pioneered the fps genre. If id started to think like this - and they probably will then you will surely ruin what potentially could be the best seuqal of all time (but won't.)

Doom on!
Epiphany

Come on. id pioneered gimmicky weapons. For God's sake, they made a weapon called the Big Fucking Gun! How much more gimmicky do you want?

Guest Epiphany
Epiphany said:

Doom on!
Epiphany

Sorry about that outburst. I apologise for the language. I have been a little emotional since id's plans to ruin Doom were finalised. Has anyone had that feeling when they were so upset, so disgusted or emotional that they felt sick in the stomach? Thats how I felt. Like a best friend had died and I wanted to throw up. Again i'm sorry.

Doom is dead. Long live Doom.
Epiphany

Guest JudgeDooM
ViolentEd said:

God I hope the Arch Vile makes a come back. Imagine in coop (better have that, heh) seeing a doom marine burst in flames before your eyes. Then from nowhere seeing his lanky figgure come barreling out from behind where the unfortunate marine forgot to look. On the topic of Archie, is it me or does he look like Pumpkinhead. heh.

GOD NO! Get that fuckin' Arch-Vile out of the game!!!!I hate it!

Guest JudgeDooM
Epiphany said:

Sorry about that outburst. I apologise for the language. I have been a little emotional since id's plans to ruin Doom were finalised. Has anyone had that feeling when they were so upset, so disgusted or emotional that they felt sick in the stomach? Thats how I felt. Like a best friend had died and I wanted to throw up. Again i'm sorry.

Doom is dead. Long live Doom.
Epiphany

How would that be? "Id plans to ruin DooM"??!!
I hope they won't dare disapoint us again like with Quake III.
Come on my friend, keep the head up!!!Doom will not be destroyed by their creators!!!

Guest mac10suxass
JudgeDooM said:

GOD NO! Get that fuckin' Arch-Vile out of the game!!!!I hate it!

judgedoom fuck u the arch-vile the best bitch u the only one who hates it no one else does so i do not think u gonna win bitch.