Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mac10suxass

idea for music for EHHEHEHEHEHEHE....doom3

Guest mac10suxass

i think that they shud have somthin different ......u cud either select whether to here the original music redone by trent reznor (he rulez man!),u cud select to here some heavyass music donbe by trent reznor,or....u cud have ehat i call mood music....it plays a dif. type of music for whatever situation ur in...,or u cud use the soundtrack from doom64 which was frigin scary.anyone who wants to reply may do so.

No offense dillweed, but what in the name of sweet Jesus Christ did you edit in that post???? Seriously.

Guest SlayeR

I agree with ya there... H E A V Y!!!

I think Danzig would make great Doom music. I already listen to his MP3s 90% of the time when I play Doom, I have a special playlist set up just for that.

There's no fucking doubt. If the dood who made the music for Doom1\2 isn't gonna make the sequel, the next best thing would be OPETH. That would set the mood straigh, oh yea =)

Guest EdgeJ

yeah id definitly like trent doing music for doom3 Id kinda liike to hear closer on the soundtrack. If that were so you could buy the doom soundtrack by trent. (and the ammo boxes could have NiN on them:) ¿¥

DiSTuRBeD said:

There's no fucking doubt. If the dood who made the music for Doom1\2 isn't gonna make the sequel, the next best thing would be OPETH. That would set the mood straigh, oh yea =)

Bah... maybe for Heretic 3 or the like, but definately no Doom game unless they can manage to do something radically different.

Guest JudgeDooM

...or they could put the Doom playstation tracks in it. They're beautiful and scary they're the best ever. Especially the first one, I'm still about to cry when I hear it, it's damn...sniff...beautiful...sigh...sorry...