Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JudgeDooM

The Doom Space Marine and the Cyberdemon

Guest JudgeDooM

Please let the space marine of the firsts Doom be the main character of the new DOOM!!!! I want cinematics showing him fighting the Cyberdemon! Let the Cyberdemon be the final boss and make it nearly unbeatable!

Guest mac10suxass

i agree on u with the space marine bit but no the cyberdemon shud not be the final boss that wud be frigin' gay.u shud see him quiet a lot but final boss nooo...cuz sense it new game it has to have a completly new and original boss,still staying true to the demon type formula.

Guest JudgeDooM

mmm...yes maybe. But you must admit that the Cyberdemon has so much style that it should stay in the new Doom. Not obligated it is the final boss. But it would be great, because the SpiderMastermind as the final boss SUXASS!!!
I will be so sad if the cyberdemon disappears...HE'S THE MAN...uh...THE DEMON!!!!

Guest mac10suxass

well yeah i love the cyberdemon and i hope he be in there too,but we need somthin innovative,somthin never seen k?

Guest JudgeDooM

yeah...an improved Cyberdemon, I mean, a scarier and deadlier one, and a more powerful and more impressive one too. But I hope the design of the beast will stay basically the same, I just love it!