Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

ask id...

If you could ask the allmighty id one question relating to the new doom, what would it be?

What was the motivation behind making another DOOM, would be mine.

Guest epiphany

I would ask Carmack if he is once again going to model his game engine on his grandmother - slow, ugly and unstable?

'Oh my god! They killed Doom! You bastards'
Epiphany

Guest Sethsez

You think id engines are slow, ugly, and unstable? Mmmkay....why? Of all of the thousands of games I own, the ones that use id engines crash the least. Also, they tend to run the fastest of all of them. And as for being ugly...whachoo been smokin', boy? They are some of the best-looking engines out there. id might not make good games around them, but just because a lot of things were bad about their last games doesn't mean the engines were bad. Look at Half-Life and the upcoming Heavy Metal: F.A.K.K. 2. Both look great, and both are based on id engines.
Oh, and to answer the first post, I would ask them if it was going to be an all-new game, with new monsters and weapons, or if it would have some logical connections to its predecessors.

Guest Grunt
epiphany said:

I would ask Carmack if he is once again going to model his game engine on his grandmother - slow, ugly and unstable?

'Oh my god! They killed Doom! You bastards'
Epiphany

What?? id's games are never slow on my computer, and they never crash... if they crash and freez ect, on your computer, then your computer must be a shiity Computer.
Be smart clean It out get rid of the junk that you don't use on it like txt files apps, games or buy a better one.

Guest DeAD Stuff
Sethsez said:

You think id engines are slow, ugly, and unstable? Mmmkay....why? Of all of the thousands of games I own, the ones that use id engines crash the least. Also, they tend to run the fastest of all of them. And as for being ugly...whachoo been smokin', boy? They are some of the best-looking engines out there. id might not make good games around them, but just because a lot of things were bad about their last games doesn't mean the engines were bad. Look at Half-Life and the upcoming Heavy Metal: F.A.K.K. 2. Both look great, and both are based on id engines.
Oh, and to answer the first post, I would ask them if it was going to be an all-new game, with new monsters and weapons, or if it would have some logical connections to its predecessors.

mmmh.
id engines sucks asses.
man i try to run q3a on my 286 and it would'nt work at all!!!!!!
john carmack sucks.