Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Adasciti

Explosions

Guest Adasciti

There are a couple of good things in life.Fire, sex Alcohol (sometimes drugs),cruisin,music, and of course the awe of witnessing an explosion. Okay look at all the explosins in FPS so far, and take notice of quake2's explosions(I was deeply pissed off when saw cheesy miniture mushroom clouds in that game). Now I hope U all have come to the conclusion that all explosions done by rocket lauchers are far too minimal. DAMN i wish my explosions could be as big as truck. Now that's what I want to see. Enemies should be flying over the moon after standing next to one of those. BIgger explosions and bigger area effects and enemies should be catapulted into a wall and then be gibbed if not hit by a direct or near area of impact. Watch movies and stuff and yu'll know what I'm talking about. I just want bigger explosions .

Guest Cheech

Hell yes. Not to say you should be doing this anyways, but if it were that cool, you wouldn't be able to use rockets in close quarters. That'd kinda suck...although if you were doing hat, you weren't really expecting to live, anyways, were you?

Oh yea... Think about those 'big' guys in unreal... shooting those tiny little piece-of-shiat rockets at you, taking about 20 of em before you die... that just sux.
Rockets kill you. period.

Guest Reptile

Hmmm.

Rockets kill you. I'm not going to argue that. But guess what? Bullets kill you too! Shotguns kill you, I'm fairly sure plasma from DOOM would kill you....

Look, there's a difference between real life and games. If you want to make a game where anything will kill you just like in real life, I probably won't play it. Imagine opening a door and seeing a Cyberdemon (Or, for the sake of this example, not seeing it). It hits you with a rocket. You die. Gee, that was fun.