• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wharghol

Trent Renzor Doing Doom 3 music

Guest Wharghol

http://www.apple.com/hotnews/articles/2000/06/trent/index4.html

if you read this article, you will probably realize that Trent Renzor is going to do doom3 music. I think this is good, I liked what he did with quake. I beleive he can do something great for doom, If you think Trent doing doom3 musik is good reply to this saying "good" and any aditional commets are weclome. If you think other wise say "bad" and any aditional commets are weclome.

Guest BA Barrackas

Firstly the Quake music was shite. It wasn't even supposed to be music was it? Quake and Doom are totally different games with totally different feels, and a major factor in this was the music. Wobbling a bit of cardboard a la Rolf Harris isn't going to bring back to Doom spirit, and I certainly hope this won't be the case.

Guest ShadowcasT

They suck as a band,and i don't thrust them.
they will ruin doom atmosfire ,i have no doubt about that.
They aren't even good with their instruments.

Guest JersyDvl
BA Barrackas said:

Firstly the Quake music was shite. It wasn't even supposed to be music was it? Quake and Doom are totally different games with totally different feels, and a major factor in this was the music. Wobbling a bit of cardboard a la Rolf Harris isn't going to bring back to Doom spirit, and I certainly hope this won't be the case.

Personally, I love NiN and would love to see Trent doing the soundtrack. When I play Doom with one of the new engines while listening to Pretty Hate Machine, when Something I can Never Have comes on, it just scares the crap out of me along with the game. It suits it perfectly in my opinion. He does not suck as a band, its just a more mature sound that either you like, or you don't.

Guest ShadowcasT
JersyDvl said:

Personally, I love NiN and would love to see Trent doing the soundtrack. When I play Doom with one of the new engines while listening to Pretty Hate Machine, when Something I can Never Have comes on, it just scares the crap out of me along with the game. It suits it perfectly in my opinion. He does not suck as a band, its just a more mature sound that either you like, or you don't.

Mature my ass.They sucks.It's just another MTV crap like band,and i'm sorry for you if you listen to it.
And despise for the music,they aren't even that good with their instruments,AND THIS IS NOT MY OPINION.

It's not a matter of opinion? Your comment WAS opinion fuckface!!! Isn't NIN basically just Trent Reznor on a computer? I heard that's all he is except for when he's out on concert. And I personally believe NIN sounds better when in concert, so saying they don't know how to use their instruments is almost classified as stupidity.

And just about every somewhat popular band that has videos of their music is aired on MTV dipshit, so it's fairly hard to find a popular band that never gets played on MTV. Next time you post how NIN sucks, please find something relevent.

Guest Tagart 666

I really like NIN music but I think the music in Quake1 was not realy music, it was just background noise for atmosphere. I think Doom3 should have actual music not atmospheric noise.

Nowhere in that article does it confirm that Id has hired Trent Reznor to do the music. I personally hope that he doesn't, but if he must, I hope the music has more to it than the Quake 1 music.