Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deadnail

Who will send it to ID?

Just curious, but ID might pissed if everyone here sends them the exact same ideas.

I've taken my three large posts, sorted the thoughts, and convereted in HTML. I also corrected my small spelling errors and removed all the profanity.

If you want to flip through it it's right here. 45k zipped up. There's a little problem with the bg and text, but I like how I modified the Doom 2 logo... heheh.

Unfortunately this damn thing won't accept a zip file to be uploaded. If anyone wants it just ask. It might be a better idea anyway to make a site that can be continuously updated and when we think it's thick enough then try to convice ID to look at it.

BTW, thanks for all the support for a semidrunk redneck and his gaming thoughts. You ARE right, though, the reloads should be more like Half-Life and not SOF.

Guest PUNISHER

I would but I don't want to have all that pressure on me alone.

Hello deadnail. I would upload it, hotmail accepts zipfiles but I don't know if an e-mail from lowly me would be accepted.

BTW: I keep replying and saying so much crap because I am very opinionated and new to forum discussions. Do you like my face? I made it myself from a modified RSKY1 pic and the pic of the doom guy off of the quake 3 html helps. I was the one who uploaded it.