Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest davidlay

gunz and music

Guest davidlay

I think that the music from the playstation doom should be used. While it had no grooving value or coolness, it created a scary feeling. the best tracks were e1m7, e1m6, e2m2, map03, e1m1, e1m4, e3m6 and e2m9 from the playstation doom, not the computer one. As far as guns go, I made a bunch of sounds as a kid into my computer and hacked one of my non id fps games and i changed the gun graphics with photoshop, and that made the game more realistic, some sounds were my own while others i got from shareware and other people's games (IM only 15.) They are macintosh format but it would be cool to see them in doom 3. That probably wont happen. I origionally intended to make my own game with my sounds and shapes but i cant think of any good wall textures, monsters or any of that, so i just have them lying around on a hard disc of another computer that has crappy speed, no connection and limited hd space. There should be cinematics in doom 3 between groups of levels. Maybe i could get my friend to play the cinematic doom character's voice. He would most likely say no.

POSTED BY DAVID 324

Guest orion

well the music will most likely be like u described it (im gonna cry). yup and im working on some doom pics, the best pic i made so far is a cyberdemon with a black shiny bfg in his right hand and a big fat chaingun in his left.

seriously i dont mind music like victor or e1m5 but i think some heavy metal like e1m1 (metallicas master of puppets) would work better.

Guest JudgeDooM

Oh, finally, someone who wants the Doom Playstation music back :)

Guest davidlay
orion said:

well the music will most likely be like u described it (im gonna cry). yup and im working on some doom pics, the best pic i made so far is a cyberdemon with a black shiny bfg in his right hand and a big fat chaingun in his left.

seriously i dont mind music like victor or e1m5 but i think some heavy metal like e1m1 (metallicas master of puppets) would work better.

That sounds good. I think there should be two different music options, one for metal and one for atmospheric. I think godsmack should write the music for metal if metal option is selected. For the atmospheric option, take music from these levels from the playstation doom: command control, computer station, command center, containment area, twilight descends,
threshold of pain, the gauntlet, the factory and any other playstation doom level with a haunting tune so scary i have to turn the music down in fear of many imps coming out from behind a corridor all of the sudden. If you mentby e1m5, the pc e1m5, that tune sucked. I was refering to playstation doom music, because although it was not cool, it created a feeling like the one described in the last sentance. e1m1 was cool though. i would sort of agree.

Guest davidlay
JudgeDooM said:

Oh, finally, someone who wants the Doom Playstation music back :)

thanx