Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
tsareppsun

I just what your opinion.

Whatsup Yo's, I,m new to this forum but a long time DOOM fan, and
I just want to throw a litle question in to announce myself in the mix. To all of those who own a playstation and own a copy of "Vagrant Story", look at the first boss, the Minotaur? looks kinda cool,don't it? But look at it in it's second stage. MUCH MUCH MUCH better,More scary,right? Now,image this,put back it's left horn, lose the iron mace, give it wider shoulders and color
it the way it is on the old verion or just keep it's color in the game. Now is that inspiration for the doom3 3D model of the
"Baron of Hell" or what!!!! please reply, for all who give a shit.

Yeah, it'd be fairly cool. Personally, I'd like to see a level selector for every enemy. A level 1 zombie would be just some poor civilian with a tire iron, a level 3 zombie would be the soldier with a rifle. The original baron could be a level 2 (1 would be for the hell knight)... that sucker would be a 3 or 4, heheh.

All hail the level 99 CyberDemon that will inevitibly show up in a user map.

The only thing I hope is that Doom 3 will run on this PentiumIII450 with 256 megs of SDRAM. If I'm stuck in 640x480 I'll be pissed.

Guest JudgeDooM

I've never seen that game and this boss, but talking of Playstation, Have you played Doom on it? And heard the music? I hope so.

don't have a playstation, but I can imagine a darker, scarier, deadlier baron. Or for that fact a MEGA cyberdemon that is twice as big, can cast magic and shoot missiles like the rocket launcher that FOLLOW you, be creative and genius (try to grab you and bite you in half if you get in melee range). This stuff scares the crap out of me. Just imagine going through a level like e2m2 and all of the sudden that mega cyberdemon stands up in the middle of a pile of crates that made him a wolf in sheeps clothing. I too am new to this forum and find myself replying to almost every single message I find. Good luck

deadnail said:

Yeah, it'd be fairly cool. Personally, I'd like to see a level selector for every enemy. A level 1 zombie would be just some poor civilian with a tire iron, a level 3 zombie would be the soldier with a rifle. The original baron could be a level 2 (1 would be for the hell knight)... that sucker would be a 3 or 4, heheh.

All hail the level 99 CyberDemon that will inevitibly show up in a user map.

The only thing I hope is that Doom 3 will run on this PentiumIII450 with 256 megs of SDRAM. If I'm stuck in 640x480 I'll be pissed.

I hope I will be able to run it with limited capability on by P333 w/ 64 meg ram and 4 meg video w/o 3D accelerator.