Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest doomgod12345

hey ID cant make us all happy

Guest doomgod12345

come on i am soo tired of hearing NIN sucks and they did a terrible job on quake3, i am also tired of hearing that quake1 sucked. i mean i think it was very good but that is my opionion and i do think quake3 sucks it needed more to it. I also thought that quake 2 had a good story to it. and about the music i dont care if the spice girls do it just as long as it fits the game and the levels, i hate the spice girls just so none of u thnk i like them!! I Also think that doom3 will be good but it will not in my opionion give us back that old feeling cause we have all seen first person shooter every were and all doing almost every thing possible. Also half-life is very good i mean it is the best firstperson next to doom. And no matter what ID come up with some of u will hate it others will love it and a few will not hate it or think of it as a great

NIN does not suck. They did the soundtrack for Quake 1 when ID asked for Satanic Ambient and that's what they got. If they asked for metal/industrial we all might be singing a different tune, but then again, it wouldn't of fit the game now would it?

Sonic Mayhem, featuring Sasha of KMFDM/MDFMK fame, has done the soundtracks to Quake 2 and 3 and in both cases I've been very impressed. As for the Spice Girls... they'd better keep their slutty asses away from ID before the company name changes to VD.

And you're right, ID can't impress us all. I posted that a while ago with the header that Doom 3 will be the best or worst game ever. It will all depend on the expectations of the gameplayer.

It's not like we're not all going to rush out and buy it anyways. Personally, another topic of interest would be seeing what games Raven comes out with on the Doom engine again. :)

Guest orion

yes yes go there i also have my ideas there and this is the 1000 post in the doom3 forum!!!! =O)