Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
tsareppsun

"my BaaaaaaaD!!"

For the first reply, My Bad! I should've looked over my writing a
little more closely. And for the second reply. HELLLLL YEAHHHH!!!
I got the PSX version of Doom. And "I FEEL YA" on it's music. It's is the most suitable for the SCI-FI HORROR AVENTURE. In case
you don't where I'm coming from by saying I feeling you, it's the same as saying "I feel exactly the same as you". The Tsar's out! DOOM IS ALL!!! ALL BABE!!!!!

Guest orion

psx doom's music is like quakes music. its not music. i want metallica's orion to be in doom3 i know metallica sucks and all that but the song is beautifull. =O)

Guest IdMarine
orion said:

psx doom's music is like quakes music. its not music. i want metallica's orion to be in doom3 i know metallica sucks and all that but the song is beautifull. =O)

WTF are you on? Metallica is pretty damned good. Ever hear the new CD S&M? I don't care if they're old enough to my father(s), they still are a kick *ss band. Oh...and try not to make a stupid sex joke from the CD title. I'm sure you have enough self-control...right?

orion said:

Yeah, I hear ya, but even though you don,t really hear much music
on the pxs version, mostly moaning tones, I still feel it's fits
it's atmosphere the best. Maybe ID could use the psx's music for background music, you know like after the stage music finishes. Kinda like Quake2 uses background noises of the war after the music stops. I,m not a metal fan and I don't feel it should be used in any sci-fi games, metal is for the here and now. For some reason it does'nt sound right for futuristic Sci-Fi worlds.
Yeah, I know, It's my opinion. Maybe ID would give us something of little of both. Or at best, Symphonic music like sci-fi horror flicks Ridly Scotts "ALIEN" or James Camoron's "ALIENS". And PS, the N64's Doom music,DO'H!! I mean sounds is "ON POINT" too. What's is the name of that site, some guy was doing for the
Doom64's music at? Can somebody out there find out,please. The Tsar's out! BE FOREVER DOOM!!!!!!

tsareppsun said:

HASSAN CHOP, if you only knew the power of the dark side, i must obey my master (id software)

i agree with orion, orion is beautiful, and should be on doom 3, so should some other metallica songs, like sanitaruim, the four horsemen, master of puppets, enter sandman, and other doom themed songs, rob zombie should be on doom 3 also, he was on quake 2 and his music is awesome

Guest orion

well if its going to be metallica any song from lightning would be great some but not all from kill. sanitarium puppets and damage should also be in doom3 and the yea i almsot forgot the justice cd, any song would do from there. non of the new stuff tho, well maybe the black cd but thats it.

A lot of metallica songs was used in some doom levels, and it fit in just fine... Orion would be great =)

IdMarine said:

WTF are you on? Metallica is pretty damned good. Ever hear the new CD S&M? I don't care if they're old enough to my father(s), they still are a kick *ss band. Oh...and try not to make a stupid sex joke from the CD title. I'm sure you have enough self-control...right?

S&M was going along great for the first 2 minutes then some stupid rock band started playing... man, talk about uncoordination between the S and the M. I agree all Metallica may be good for anymore is video game music. I used that as a joke with their recent lineup (complete style change, a set of cover songs, a live set and now a movie soundtrack) but it looks like it could happen, maybe not for Doom3 but I am sure somebody else would sign them in an instant.

Guest orion
IdMarine said:

its not that they are old (they are pretty new compared to other bands i like) its just that they are sell outs that banned ppl of napster

Guest IdMarine

Yeah...what's up with that sh*t? It's not like those guys aren't rich enough. I don't like that Napster thing they pulled. I love Napster, so I know what you're saying.