Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Big Robb

The lost episodes of Doom

Recommended Posts

Are these still on sale? If not would I be able to get them off of someone online like an old games site etc or anyone here who has them. If anyone here has played them what did you make of them?

Share this post


Link to post

I bought it along with the strategy guide, and overall, I really enjoyed
playing it. If you can find it, I really do recommend getting it.

Share this post


Link to post

Well, they really suck, first of all.

Second of all, I don't think they're still being sold. I bought them with a little strategy guide book a long long time ago in Barnes & Noble's.

Share this post


Link to post

1) no they are not sold
2) don't ask anyone to send them to you (at least, not on the forums)
3) don't link to them here if you find them
4) they're pretty good, but a little fucky if you play with Ultimate Doom instead of regular Doom.

Share this post


Link to post
gatewatcher said:

so why was the title of this thread in all caps again?


He forgot his capslock was on

Share this post


Link to post
gatewatcher said:

so why was the title of this thread in all caps again?

What capslock? :P

Share this post


Link to post
pritch said:

What capslock? :P


The capslock that was in the thread title before you edited it ;)

Share this post


Link to post
gatewatcher said:

so why was the title of this thread in all caps again?

THE "YELLING OFF" OPTION SEEMS TO BE BROKEN.

Of course it might well be fixed if somebody would care to upgrade the forum software to the latest version *cough*

Share this post


Link to post
Lüt said:

THE "YELLING OFF" OPTION SEEMS TO BE BROKEN.

Of course it might well be fixed if somebody would care to upgrade the forum software to the latest version *cough*


Does that cost money or is upgrading free?

Share this post


Link to post
bigbadgangsta said:

Does that cost money or is upgrading free?

There's free upgrades during the first year of forum ownership. You pay per-year afterwards for upgrades, so you're entitled to every upgrade they come out with during that time period. I think the renewal subscription to upgrades is $35.

Share this post


Link to post
Lüt said:

There's free upgrades during the first year of forum ownership. You pay per-year afterwards for upgrades, so you're entitled to every upgrade they come out with during that time period. I think the renewal subscription to upgrades is $35.


So my guess is that after this year Linguica will only pay if the upgrade is super important?

Share this post


Link to post
bigbadgangsta said:

So my guess is that after this year Linguica will only pay if the upgrade is super important?

Or con me into it one way or another.

Share this post


Link to post
Lüt said:

Or con me into it one way or another.


Heh
"I'll give you Super God Admin Über status if you pay for this upgrade"

as long as no adds appear in the forum ;)


That is up to Telefragged, not Linguica.

Share this post


Link to post
gatewatcher said:

o ok, but i wasn't serious anyway.


I blocked the ads so they don't pop-up. I forgot they were even here. rofl.

Share this post


Link to post
bigbadgangsta said:

That is up to Telefragged, not Linguica.

Actually, Ling disabled all the popups and banners in here, telefragged had them on by default.

Share this post


Link to post
Lüt said:

Actually, Ling disabled all the popups and banners in here, telefragged had them on by default.


He did? Hmm...I didn't think he could do that. *shrugs*

so Lüt, do you think i have deserved a non-pedophile/gay/etc profile yet?

Wet Drywall: no

Share this post


Link to post

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gatewatcher said:
so why was the title of this thread in all caps again?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



He forgot his capslock was on

I think I've got food particals trapped in it or something the damn thing has been acting screwy all day.

Share this post


Link to post
The Big Robb said:

I think I've got food particals trapped in it or something the damn thing has been acting screwy all day.


I have tons of cigarette ashes in my keyboard. Simply flip it upside down and tap it against your desk ALOT.

Share this post


Link to post
bigbadgangsta said:

I have tons of cigarette ashes in my keyboard. Simply flip it upside down and tap it against your desk ALOT.

Or simply don't smoke.

Share this post


Link to post
bigbadgangsta said:

It keeps me calm

try masturbation or perhaps your "mad se><0r" with your gf

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×